Shipping and Handling
We offer same day fast dispatch delivery including full tracking and express courier services throughout Australia except in remote areas. Learn more about our shipping services below.
- All orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 7am – 2pm.
- Order cut-off time for same day fast dispatch is 2pm. All stocked items purchased in the online store before 2pm on weekdays are sent on the same day. In rare cases, couriers do not make their set pickup time and dispatch may be delayed until the next business day.
- Tracking advice will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched
- Posting may vary according to Australia Post time frames and zones and does not include order processing time.
- Metro areas are zones defined by the couriers, if your address falls out of metro, please email us for shipping quotes.
- Please see below for typical shipping times for your region. Please note these timeframes are estimates only, guided by our freight provider service times. Rest assured we do all we can to get your order to you as fast as possible. However once collected by the freight provider, unforeseen delays may occur during transit.
Brisbane metro/ GC/ Sunshine Coast
Typically 1-2 business day
Typically 2-3 business days
Typically 1-3 business days
Typically 2-5 business days
Typically 1-4 business days
Typically 3-6 business day
Typically 3-6 business days
Typically 3-6 business days
Typically 3-6 business days
- Regular Post takes approximately 1-7 business days depending on your location. You can track with Australia Post where you can get an estimate based on your postcode. Our postcode is 4122.
- Excludes bulky items, in general this means over 15kg or measurements exceed 110cm. Please contact us for shipping quotes.
- Excludes Remote Areas, Quarantine States (Western Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory depending on products). Determine if your address is eligible in the Shopping Cart shipping quote. Capped Shipping will not appear if the delivery postcode is outside of the Shipping area, or if your items are too bulky or heavy. Unfortunately, due to quarantine restrictions, it makes it a lot harder for us to send potting medias and plants to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia. That’s not to say it is impossible. We will just need to charge extra to cover biosecurity and freight which is approximately $300 upwards on top of your order. Give us a call and we are more than happy to chat about the finer details as many still are happy to push forward orders into these states.
- Shipped with ATL (authority to leave) using our choice of post or courier. Please specify a safe place to leave the delivery at your address during checkout.
- Still can’t find the answer to your questions? Please contact us
- We use Courier’s Please and Amarax.
- Important: You must supply a street address for courier delivery. Courier delivery do not accept PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
- In the case that your location is not serviced by these couriers, we will use another service (including Australia Post) that delivers to your location.
- In some cases, including small towns, the delivery will go to their nearest depot or a designated collection point in the closest town. The courier will contact you.
Australia Post Delivery
- Deliveries to PO Boxes require the Australia Post shipping method.
- Australia Post shipping is available for items up to 100cm long.
- We will contact you to change the shipping method if the item does not meet Australia Post shipping requirements.
Save on postage and select “Free Pickup” during checkout & your order will be ready for collection at our location in Upper Mount Gravatt, Queensland within two hours of placing your order subject to availability of stock.
- Simply complete your order online
- Select free pickup in the checkout
- Once your order is ready within two hours, you will receive an email with notification for collection
- Simply reply with your preferred day and time to collect
- Pickup Hours
Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
Sat & Sun By Appointment
Damage To Products During Shipping
If you have received damaged goods, a claim needs to be lodged within 2 days of receiving the goods, email a photo with your order number to email@example.com and we will fix the problem
What Happens If My Order Does Not Arrive?
Green Power Holistic Living ships all orders with tracking advice except for clip rings. All orders are sent with ATL “Authority To Leave” unless requested. If you have not received your order yet, please follow the instructions below:
- Check the tracking status of your order to see its current status. If your package is not yet marked as “delivered”, then you can contact the courier company and open a case. You can also get us involved by opening a dispute in your account, and we will open a case for you.
In case the order is marked as “delivered”:
- Check with others in your household to see if they have received your order already.
- Check with your next door neighbours to see if they received your package while you were away. It is very common for couriers to leave packages with your neighbours if they know you’re not at home.
- Contact the freight company to see if there was an issue with scanning.
If none of the above worked and the courier has proof that they delivered your package, then the package may have been stolen from your front door. In this case Green Power Holistic Living will not be liable for the loss of your items. You can claim the loss with your home insurance company. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide a safe place for packages. Green Power Holistic Living will assist in all cases of delivery issues and lost packages, but if there is proof of delivery for the address you provided to us, then unfortunately we are unable to compensate you for the loss of your package.
Return To Sender Policy:
- If your order has been returned to us by the shipping provider we will contact you via email immediately.
- If you do not claim your parcel within 2 weeks we will cancel your order.
- Order with regularly stocked items will be cancelled and credit in the value of the products will be applied to your customer account.
- All credits do not include the original shipping cost.
We will charge a shipping fee to re-send your order even if your order was eligible for free shipping.
Green Power Holistic Living will not guarantee the availability of stock after an order has been cancelled.
- Return to sender usually occurs due to an incorrect address or a refusal to receive the order by the customer.
- If the Return to sender is due to a fault of Green Power Holistic Living these terms are not applied.